Artist in Residence: Homecoming and Goals
Made it to the farm and the fam! I’m Laura Loy, the first Artist-in-Residence at Autumn Pride Farm for the summer of 2017. I'm a theatre maker who lives in Portland, OR and this summer I’m developing 2 new shows on the farm. Full disclosure- Sarah and Brent, the farm owners, are my parents- I’m using this nepotism to create a residency program for future artists and other farms, as well as my own work.
- Develop a template for future Artist in Residence at Autumn Pride Farm, hopefully something that other Farms/Artists can utilize in the future.
- Create, produce, and perform 2 brand new shows at Fringe Theatre Festivals
- Update Autumn Pride Farm’s web presence, and teach Sarah how to use it
- A couple of big projects on the farm, TBD
- Discover my next steps as an artist
- Practice juggling and handstands
- Create my artist’s website
- Relax from my hectic city life